DIFFERENTIAL INPUT DISCRETE PRE-AMPLIFIER CIRCUIT
A discrete circuit design is employed for pre-amplifier section, to deliver a detailed yet abundantly musical quality. Your room will be filled with natural and powerful sound…
FET DIFFERENTIAL INPUT 3-STAGE PURE COMPLIMENTAL DISCRETE POWER AMPLIFIER CIRCUIT
The power amplifier section employs a Differential Input 3-stage Pure Complimental Discrete circuit with FET (Field Effect Transistor). The circuit design has an optimised layout to minimize interference and signal loss as it travels through the circuit board.
MIC INPUT WITH MIXING FUNCTION
A mic input on the front panel allows users to stage Karaoke sessions by mix singing voices from a mic input with music from a selected input source. The A-R650 MKII also helps users to record their Karaoke performances by sending the blended sound out to an external recording device such as AD-RW900 or CD-RW890.
AUXILIARY AC OUTPUT
The A-R650 MKII also features a switched auxiliary AC output on rear panel (up to 100w), so users can connect a CD Player or component, minimising the number of plugs required.
- 120W + 120W Output Power at 4 ohms
- FET differential input three-stage pure complementary discrete power amplifier
- 7 Audio Inputs including Phono Input
- Built-in Phono-equalizer Amplifier (MM Type)
- Mic Input with Mic Mixing
- Two Selectable Speaker Channels (Speaker A and B)
- TAPE2 Monitor
- Balance Control, Tone Control (Bass, Treble), Loudness
- Source Direct
- Headphone Out