|Design:||3-way, 4 drivers, floorstanding, Bi-wiring, double rear bassreflex port,
crossover points 345Hz 5.1KHz,
|High-Frequency Driver:||25mm (1″) TPTTD-I, TPAF|
|Midrange Driver:||165mm (6.5″) Polypropylene, TDSC|
|Bass Driver:||2 x 165mm (6.5″) Polypropylene, TDSC|
|Recommended Amplifier Power:||40-200W|
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||100.5 x 21 x 27 cm|
|Weight (net):||41.6 kg pair|
- TLIE (Taga Low Interference Enclosure) – new elegant enclosure is now even more rigid and neutral to vibrations and colorization. The increased MDF walls thickness from 12mm to 15mm (plus 18mm thick front panel);
- The 2nd generation TPTTD-I (Taga Pure Titanium Tweeter Dome) utilizes a differently shaped and lighter titanium cone as well as a double-magnet structure – it has a higher SPL, faster and more accurate movement of the dome reflecting in more detailed and airy sound;
- The totally new high-performance mid and woofer drivers incorporating TDSCTaga Dynamic Surround Control, which provides stable cone movement, dynamics and precision and increased system sensitivity;
- New decorative pure aluminum trim rings and tweeter faceplate to enhance sound dispersion;
- New configuration of the drivers: tweeters are positioned closer to the midrange to provide even better smoothness and integration between high and mid frequencies. The woofers were moved a little up in order to change bass definition and its dispersion;
- The dramatically upgraded crossovers to meet new refinements and configuration of the drivers: more delicate and rich treble, better defined midrange and more dynamic bass.
- Now equipped with removable grills.
The new TAGA Harmony AZURE v.2 series is dedicated for very demanding hi-fi and home-theatre enthusiasts, who look for the best sound performance as well as love to enjoy sound without missing any single tune of melody!