Velodyne’s tiniest subwoofer fits in small spaces and keeps its bigger siblings’ acoustical power and clarity. At 9″x9″x9.6″, it’s almost a perfect cube of heart-pounding, definitive bass output. Pound for pound the MicroVee gives up hefty size without losing an ounce of low-frequency thrills. Cool to your touch, easy on your eyes, befitting your tastes and music to your ears. It doesn’t get any better than this in a compact, eco-friendly subwoofer. Even Einstein would marvel at 3 drivers, a 95%-efficient 2000 Watt amp, the Dynamic Distortion Control System, a 4 pound magnet and a 2″ voice coil all neatly wrapped in a virtually disappearing anodized box.
- Smallest Velodyne sub ever, just 9″x9″x9.6″
- Incredible size—performance ratio
- One active, two passive 6 ½” drivers for huge output
- “Green” 1000 watt RMS / 2000 watt Dynamic amp
- Reliable, patented Energy Recovery System amp
- Ribbed aluminum cabinet dissipates heat